I like this recipe cause my husband loves potatoes and I tried this recipe on my own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a frying pan and deep fry the grated potatoes till golden brown.
- 2Keep the fried potatoes on the paper towel so that the oil gets absorbed.
- 3In another pan add 1 tsp oil and fry the onions till golden brown.
- 4Add the chopped tomatoes and fry for 1 minute.
- 5Add chilli powder, jeera powder, garam masala salt and Chat masala and mix well.
- 6Take the pan off the heat and add the fried potatoes.
- 7Sprinkle the coriander leaves and serve hot.
- 8Can be served with Chapatis and rice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grated Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.2
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 24.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: