Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Makes a great breakfast. For variety, use a different fruit each time you make it.
- 1⁄2 cup cold cooked brown rice
- 4 tablespoons chopped nuts or 4 tablespoons chopped seeds
- 4 tablespoons dried fruit or 4 tablespoons raisins or 4 tablespoons currants
- 1 unsprayed apple, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened fruit juice concentrate or 1⁄4 cup pureed fruit
- Combine rice, nuts, fruit with the apple in a bowl.
- Stir in the juice or puree to moisten.
This was okay, but didn't really knock my socks off. Not sure if I would make it again or not. I guess I just prefer hot things for breakfast. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup 2008.