Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cold, green and minty. The perfect dessert for those summertime get-togethers.
Make and share this Grasshopper Torte recipe from Food.com.
- Combine crumbs and margarine.
- Reserve 1/2 cup for topping.
- Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of 9-inch spring form pan.
- Combine marshmallow creme, milk and creme de menthe, mixing with electric mixer or wire whisk until well blended.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour over crust.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Variation: Increase milk to 1/4 cup.
- Substitute a few drops peppermint extract and green food coloring for creme de menthe.