Prep 10 mins
Cook 96 hrs
i cannot even remember where this recipe came from,all i know is that i am unpacking cartons and this 3x5 card fell out of one of the cartons. i don't even remember the last time i made it, but i vaguely remember it was good and easy too. Cook time is refrigerator time.
- 85.04 g lime gelatin
- 236.59 ml boiling water
- 473.19 ml vanilla ice cream
- 59.14-118.29 ml miniature chocolate chip
- 2.46 ml peppermint extract (optional)
- In a large bowl mix gelatin powder and boiling water.
- Let sit until starting to set.
- Stir in ice cream until well blended.
- Stir in mini morsels and peppermint extract, if using.
- Pour into 6 dessert dishes.
- Chill until firm.