Recipe by Greeny4444
I have been saving this recipe to try. It's pretty low in calories. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 17-18 mint oreo cookies, finely crushed (leave the cream centers in)
- 9 mint oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
- 44.37 ml butter, melted
- 28.34 g package instant pudding mix, white chocolate (Fat-free, Sugar-free)
- 354.88 ml nonfat milk, cold
- 226.79 g container whipped topping, thawed (Lite or Fat-free)
- 0.13-0.19 ml green food coloring
- 1.23 ml peppermint extract (optional, for a stronger mint flavor)
- chopped peppermint pattie
- chocolate curls
- andes mint candy
- Oreo cookies, chopped
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the crushed cookie crumbs and butter, and evenly spread in a 9-inch pie plate to form the crust. Be sure to spread some up the sides.
- Beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl with a whisk for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the whipped topping, coarsely chopped cookies, food coloring, and peppermint extract (if using).
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate or freeze 2 hours, or until firm. If freezing, let the pie sit out 10 minutes before serving.