Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I have been saving this recipe to try. It's pretty low in calories. Cooking time is chilling time.
Make and share this Grasshopper Pudding Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 17 -18 mint oreo cookies, finely crushed (leave the cream centers in)
- 9 mint oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (1 ounce) package instant pudding mix, white chocolate (Fat-free, Sugar-free)
- 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat milk, cold
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed (Lite or Fat-free)
- 2 -3 drops green food coloring
- 1⁄4 teaspoon peppermint extract (optional, for a stronger mint flavor)
- chopped peppermint pattie
- chocolate curls
- andes mint candy
- Oreo cookies, chopped
- whipped cream
- Combine the crushed cookie crumbs and butter, and evenly spread in a 9-inch pie plate to form the crust. Be sure to spread some up the sides.
- Beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl with a whisk for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the whipped topping, coarsely chopped cookies, food coloring, and peppermint extract (if using).
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate or freeze 2 hours, or until firm. If freezing, let the pie sit out 10 minutes before serving.