Recipe by mersaydees
Based on a recipe from Favorite Brand Name Recipes mini-book, Shortcut Suppers. Cook time includes the 20 minutes chill time before placing the pie contents into the prepared pie plate. Prep and cook times do not include the 4 hours finishing time in the freezer. Enjoy!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted (I use unsalted butter)
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon superfine sugar
- 1 cup low-fat milk (1%)
- 2 tablespoons green creme de menthe
- 2 tablespoons white creme de menthe
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (4 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare 9-inch pie plate by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, combine cracker crumbs, cocoa and margarine. Press onto bottom and up side of prepared pie plate. Refrigerate.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer until fluffy. Add milk gradually while continuing to beat until smooth.
- Stir in both liqueurs and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes or until chilled, but not set. Pour into chilled crust.
- Freeze 4 hours or until set.