1/1 Photo of Grasshopper Pie
Based on a recipe from Favorite Brand Name Recipes mini-book, Shortcut Suppers. Cook time includes the 20 minutes chill time before placing the pie contents into the prepared pie plate. Prep and cook times do not include the 4 hours finishing time in the freezer. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted (I use unsalted butter)
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon superfine sugar
- 1 cup low-fat milk (1%)
- 2 tablespoons green creme de menthe
- 2 tablespoons white creme de menthe
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (4 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1Prepare 9-inch pie plate by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In medium bowl, combine cracker crumbs, cocoa and margarine. Press onto bottom and up side of prepared pie plate. Refrigerate.
- 3In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer until fluffy. Add milk gradually while continuing to beat until smooth.
- 4Stir in both liqueurs and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping.
- 5Refrigerate 20 minutes or until chilled, but not set. Pour into chilled crust.
- 6Freeze 4 hours or until set.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grasshopper Pie
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.9
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 350.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 7.6 g