Recipe by GingerlyJ
This pie is a favorite here in the south.. This is my way of making it
Top Review by PellCity
This is one the BEST pie I think I have ever tasted. Fancy restaurant quality!! My 93 year old Mother is here for a visit and she said the same thing. It is truly worth 1,000 stars!!!!!!!! Thank you GingerlyJ for posting this recipe......I am planning to make it as one of my desserts for Thanksgiving! I did not change a thing!!! I have sent it to all my family and friends that like truly good food!!! Thanks again! Pell City
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 3⁄4 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1 (4 2/3 ounce) package Andes mints candies, chopped and divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 drops green food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- in a bowl whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- let stand for 2 more imutes.
- fold in 3/4 cup whipped topping
- fold in 3/4 cup candies.
- spoon into crust.
- in another bowl combine extract and remaining whipped topping.
- add food coloring and spread over pudding layer.
- sprinkle with remaining candies.
- cover and chill for 4 hours.