- 473.18 ml cold milk
- 29.58 ml creme de menthe
- 29.58 ml white Creme de Cacao
- 160.74 g package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 35.43 g envelope whipped dessert topping mix (I use Dream Whip)
- 9 inch prepared chocolate crumb crusts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients, and beat at low speed of an electric mixer until blended.
- Gradually increase beating speed to high, and beat 3-6 minutes or until soft peaks form.
- Spoon mixture into prepared crumb crust; freeze until firm.
- Remove pie from freezer; let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.