- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 tablespoons creme de menthe
- 2 tablespoons white Creme de Cacao
- 1 (5 2/3 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope whipped dessert topping mix (I use Dream Whip)
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate crumb crusts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients, and beat at low speed of an electric mixer until blended.
- Gradually increase beating speed to high, and beat 3-6 minutes or until soft peaks form.
- Spoon mixture into prepared crumb crust; freeze until firm.
- Remove pie from freezer; let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.