Quick and easy ice cream pie. Super easy to prepare. Good for taking to pot luck's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 inch) chocolate crumb crusts
- 1 pint premium mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1 cup fudge sauce, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup almonds, slivered or chopped
- 1Make chocolate cookie crumb crust or purchase pre-made crust.
- 2Soften the ice cream to 'soft-serve' consistency. I use a microwave at apx 30% power for a minute. Then put into a bowl and stir until soft enough.
- 3Spread softened ice cream into pie crust.
- 4Place in freezer until solidified again, (apx 1 hr).
- 5Remove from freezer and spread fudge sauce on top of pie.
- 6Sprinkle slivered or chopped almonds over the top.
- 7Put back into freezer until ready to serve.
- 8Serving tip: Remove from freezer about 15 minutes before serving. Use sharp knife that has been dipped in warm water to cut slices.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grasshopper Pie
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.1
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.3 mg
- Sodium 436.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mint chocolate chip ice cream