Recipe by Redsie
From Kraft. The pudding size is 2 pkg of 4-serving size each!
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
wow it took me forever to find peppermint patties, I thought mabey they stopped making them, I was finally lucky to finally find them in a discount store, I did not have any green food coloring so I had to omit, these probably would have looked so much better if the coloring was added, also I did not yield 12 out of this only 6, I might give this a try using an 8x8 pan instead of separating into glasses, anyway these were thoroughly enjoyed, a must make for any mint-lover, thanks for sharing Reds!
- 354.88 ml finely chopped Oreo cookies
- 118.29 ml finely chopped chocolate-covered peppermint pattie
- 946.36 ml cold low-fat milk
- 2 package of light chocolate instant pudding
- 0.13-0.26 ml green food coloring
- 473.18 ml thawed Cool Whip Topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix chopped cookies and mint patties in small bowl; set aside.
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Meanwhile, stir food coloring into whipped topping until well blended.
- Layer half each of the pudding, whipped topping and cookie mixture evenly in 12 parfait glasses or dessert glasses. Repeat layers. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Store leftover parfaits in refrigerator.