Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is an adopted recipe. I will post an intro after I make it.
Make and share this Grasshopper Mint Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 drops green food coloring
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) containerfrozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chocolate and mint cookies, chopped
- Mix cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer until well blended.
- Fold in whipped topping, green food coloring and cookies. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Garnish with cookie crowns (cut in half). Refrigerate leftovers.
texture is good, but needs a little more mint flavor.
Good, but not very minty. More cream cheese flavor than mint. I think if I made this again I would add some mint extract to it.
I made this for Thanksgiving, but based on the first review, I melted some Andes Mint Chips and added to cream cheese mixture. That made it chocolatey looking and minty tasting, and then I colored whip cream green to dollop on top with cookies. This was a hit. The kids loved it, and so did the adults. It was all gone by the end of the day, so I didn't even get to taste it.