From a Splenda cookbooklet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 (2 1/2 inch) chocolate graham cracker squares, made into fine crumbs
- 3/4 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-calorie whipped topping (Cool Whip Lite)
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- 5 -6 drops green food coloring
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray an 9" X 9" pan with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- 2Reserve 2 tablespoons of graham cracker crumbs and put the rest in a medium bowl along with 1/4 cup Splenda and all the margarine and combine.
- 3Gently press mixture into pan and bake for 7-8 minutes.
- 4Place pan on wire rack to cool.
- 5In another large bowl, stir cream cheese with sturdy spoon until soft.
- 6Stir in remaining 1/2 cup Splenda.
- 7Add whipped topping, mint extract and food coloring.
- 8Mix gently to combine and carefully spread filling over the crust.
- 9Sprinkle reserved graham cracker crumbs evenly on top.
- 10Chill before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grasshopper Dessert (Splenda)
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.7
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 365.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate graham cracker squares