4 hrs 40 mins
A very elegant dessert to serve anytime of the year. I guarantee you won't have any leftover! Cook time includes freezer time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine butter, crumbs, and the 1 tablespoons sugar.
- 2Press 2/3 cup of the crumbs on the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- 4Sprinkle gelatin over the water in a small saucepan and let stand 5 minutes to soften.
- 5Stir over very low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
- 6Let cool to room temperature.
- 7Beat cream cheese with remaining 3/4 cup sugar in a small bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 8Gradually beat in gelatin mixture.
- 9Stir in creme de menthe.
- 10Reserve 1/2 cup Cool Whip for garnish; fold remainder into cream cheese mixture until no streaks of white remain.
- 11Pour half the filling into the crumb-lined pan.
- 12Reserve 2 tablespoons crumbs for the garnish and top evenly with the remaining crumbs.
- 13Pour remaining filling over the top.
- 14Garnish with remaining crumbs and rosettes of Cool Whip.
- 15Freeze until firm.
- 16(I freeze this over night).
- 17Remove the sides of the springform pan and allow at least 10 minutes out of the freezer before attempting to cut this.
- 18You may also use Andes Candies mints cut diagonally, inserted cut side down, into each rosette.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grasshopper Cream Cheese Torte
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.6
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg
- Sodium 88.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Oreo cookie crumbs