Recipe by Lorraine of AZ
I love the flavors of a grasshopper drink, and they really shine in this pie. I have never owned a cheesecake pan. All my experience with cheesecakes comes from making pies like this one Besides, pies are such a good size for small families. Chilllilng is not included in the time to make.
Top Review by mary winecoff
When I made this I thought my teen who loves mint would like it but he didn't. So I took it to work where it was gone in 5 minutes. Very quick and easy to do. I did not have any sour cream (thought I did) so I just melted the chocolate and coated the top. Thanks for sharing. Made for Aussie Tag.
- 9 inch chocolate crumb crusts
- 4 (340.19 g) package cream cheese, softened (12 ounces altogether)
- 158.51 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 59.14 ml green creme de menthe
- 29.58 ml dark Creme de Cacao
- 4 (113.39 g) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares (4 ounces altogether)
- 118.29 ml sour cream, at room temperature
Directions See How It's Made
- Have the chocolate crumb crust ready. You may buy this item or make your own.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Blend in the sugar, eggs, and liqueurs.
- Pour into crust and bake for 40 minutes. Cool.
- While pie is cooling, make the topping. Melt the chocolate in top of a double boiler over low heat or in the microwave according to manufacturer's direction. Blend in the sour cream. Spread over the cooled pie.
- Refrigerate the pie at least 5 hours before serving.