1/1 Photo of Grasshopper Cheese Pie
Lorraine of AZ's Note:
I love the flavors of a grasshopper drink, and they really shine in this pie. I have never owned a cheesecake pan. All my experience with cheesecakes comes from making pies like this one Besides, pies are such a good size for small families. Chilllilng is not included in the time to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate crumb crusts
- 4 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened (12 ounces altogether)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup green creme de menthe
- 2 tablespoons dark Creme de Cacao
- 4 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares (4 ounces altogether)
- 1/2 cup sour cream, at room temperature
- 1Have the chocolate crumb crust ready. You may buy this item or make your own.
- 2Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 3With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- 4Blend in the sugar, eggs, and liqueurs.
- 5Pour into crust and bake for 40 minutes. Cool.
- 6While pie is cooling, make the topping. Melt the chocolate in top of a double boiler over low heat or in the microwave according to manufacturer's direction. Blend in the sour cream. Spread over the cooled pie.
- 7Refrigerate the pie at least 5 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grasshopper Cheese Pie
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 669.5
- Calories from Fat 384
- Total Fat 42.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.3 g
- Cholesterol 141.6 mg
- Sodium 453.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 45.6 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dark Creme de Cacao