Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
My family and I love minty stuff, so this will go over real well. This recipe is from "Cooking With Style" from the Channahon PTO, submitted by Terry R.
- 1 (18 ounce) package white cake mix
- 3 egg whites (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup creme de menthe
- 1⁄4 cup Creme de Cacao
- 1 (12 ounce) jar fudge sauce
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 1⁄4 cup creme de menthe, additional
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare cake mix according to the directions, except use only 1 cup water and add 1/3 cup creme de menthe and 1/4 cup creme de cacao.
- Bake in a 9x13-inch pan.
- When cool, spread fudge topping over cake.
- Mix 1/4 cup creme de menthe with Cool Whip and spread over cake.
- Keep refrigerated.