1/2 Photos of Grasshopper Brownies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour and sugar in large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- 2Boil margarine, water, and cocoa. Pour over flour mix.
- 3Add eggs, buttermilk, soda, and vanilla.
- 4Beat and pour into greased 9 by 13. Bake at 350° until center is done (approx 30-35 min). Cool.
- 5While cooling melt the mint chips with the sweetened condensed milk in a small sauce pan. (If you like a lot of mint flavor, add 1 t creme de menthe extract to this).
- 6Spread over brownies, let cool (you might want to put this in the fridge to make it faster) and then spread with favorite fudge frosting.
- 7Store in air tight container.
- 8You might need to refrigerate them because it helps control the gooey!.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grasshopper Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.6
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 59.9 mg
- Sodium 483.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 61.4 g
- Protein 7.8 g