Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Source: Betty Crocker NOTE: Cookie mix used is 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- 496.11 g envelope Betty Crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 29.58 ml water
- 1 egg
- 709.77 ml powdered sugar
- 85.04 g package cream cheese, softened
- 59.14 ml butter, softened
- 29.58 ml milk
- 1.23 ml mint extract
- 0.19-0.26 ml green food coloring
- 28.34 g unsweetened baking chocolate
- 14.79 ml butter
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir all Bar ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Press into pan; bake 15 minutes. Cool about 10 minutes.
- In large bowl, stir all Frosting ingredients until smooth.
- Spread over bars.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave all Glaze ingredients on High 30 seconds; stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over frosting.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
- For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.
- Store covered in refrigerator.