Recipe by Mom2Rose
Source: Betty Crocker NOTE: Cookie mix used is 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) envelope Betty Crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 egg
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mint extract
- 3 -4 drops green food coloring
- 1 ounce unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir all Bar ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Press into pan; bake 15 minutes. Cool about 10 minutes.
- In large bowl, stir all Frosting ingredients until smooth.
- Spread over bars.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave all Glaze ingredients on High 30 seconds; stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over frosting.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
- For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.
- Store covered in refrigerator.