1 hr 10 mins
Source: Betty Crocker NOTE: Cookie mix used is 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) envelope Betty Crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 egg
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 3 -4 drops green food coloring
- 1 ounce unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 3In large bowl, stir all Bar ingredients until soft dough forms.
- 4Press into pan; bake 15 minutes. Cool about 10 minutes.
- 5In large bowl, stir all Frosting ingredients until smooth.
- 6Spread over bars.
- 7In small microwavable bowl, microwave all Glaze ingredients on High 30 seconds; stir until smooth.
- 8Drizzle over frosting.
- 9Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
- 10For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.
- 11Store covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grasshopper Bars (Cookie Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.8
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 21.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Betty Crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix