Recipe by Creation in Hope
This was in my Mom's recipe cards. I have not tried this. Cooking time is freezing time. This is an estimate.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 24 chocolate wafers
- 24 marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons creme de menthe, green
- 2 tablespoons Creme de Cacao, white
- 1 cup whipped cream, extra
- whipped cream, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in pan.
- Crush wafers and mix in with butter.
- Coat inside of 8 inch pie pan with mixture.
- Melt marshmallows in 1/2 cup milk.
- Stir in de menthe and de cacao.
- Fold in 1 cup whipped cream.
- Pour in pie shell.
- Garnish around edge with whipped cream.
- Serve frozen.