Recipe by 4Susan
This is my favorite dessert, I love it, love it, love it! So simple, so good! We were first served this at a restaurant and I just had to make my own. I suppose you could use pre-made whipped topping, but I like to make my own.
Top Review by Susie D
So easy to make & the whipped cream was terrific. I may use it on other things too. The grapes I purchased were a tad on the tart side. Next time I will try to find a sweeter grape. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Almond Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups grapes
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip cream in a chilled bowl* until it begins to hold its shape.
- Add confectioners sugar and almond extract and beat until slightly stiff.
- *For best results make sure the bowl, heavy cream, and metal beaters are cold; try putting them all in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Gently fold in the grapes and almonds until well mixed.
- More or less grapes can be added depending on your own preferences.