Recipe by English_Rose
These little treats make an excellent alternative to after dinner cheese and biscuits, served with a glass of tawny port.
- 4 1⁄2 ounces goat cheese, soft chilled
- 5 ounces red seedless grapes (green can be substituted if preferred)
- 6 ounces pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Take a ball of goat cheese that fits into the palm of your hand.
- Flatten and place a clean red grape in the centre.
- Quickly pull the goat cheese around the grape and roll until the surface of the grape is evenly covered.
- Finally, roll the balls in the pistachios and chill for at least half an hour.
- To serve slice in half.