This is a 'classic' way to prepare grapes in Blue cheese - and in fact is a very good recipe. Not my favorite recipe, but it's certainly pretty foolproof.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the Blue cheese and the cream cheese in a mixer with a paddle and mix well, there should be very few lumps.
- 2Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 3Wrap a small amount of cheese around each grape by rolling in the palms of your hands.
- 4Store on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- 5Chill for at least 1 hour to overnight.
- 6Pule the pistachios in a food processor or chop *finely*.
- 7Roll the grapes in the nut powder and shape with the palms of your hands.
- 8This can be done up to 1 hour before serving.
- 9Do not refrigerate once the grapes have been rolled.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grapes Rolled in Blue De Bresse
Serving Size: 1 (6641 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 31.5
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 28.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g