Recipe by Desree42
This is a 'classic' way to prepare grapes in Blue cheese - and in fact is a very good recipe. Not my favorite recipe, but it's certainly pretty foolproof.
- 1⁄4 lb blue de bresse cheese or 1⁄4 lb other blue cheese
- 1⁄4 lb cream cheese
- 50 seedless grapes
- 1⁄4 lb pistachios, shelled
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the Blue cheese and the cream cheese in a mixer with a paddle and mix well, there should be very few lumps.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Wrap a small amount of cheese around each grape by rolling in the palms of your hands.
- Store on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Chill for at least 1 hour to overnight.
- Pule the pistachios in a food processor or chop *finely*.
- Roll the grapes in the nut powder and shape with the palms of your hands.
- This can be done up to 1 hour before serving.
- Do not refrigerate once the grapes have been rolled.