Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I think I got this from Shape Magazine long ago. This has been a favorite light dessert for me for years. It doesn't get much easier than this. 1 WW point per serving
- 1 cup green grape, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- Mix the brown sugar and sour cream in a small bowl and then stir in the grapes.
- Divide between serving dishes and serve.
Easy, tasty and light! The sour cream and brown sugar make such a lovely sauce - I'm sure it would go well with lots of other fruit too! Thanks for sharing!
Yummy! Used light sour cream and loved it! Thanks!
I did make one major alteration to this recipe. I didn't have any grapes so I used chopped up cucumber. I also added on some dried cranberries for some colour. It was awesome! And I can see how much better it would be with grapes!! I love the flavour that the sour cream takes on. Thank you so much for sharing!