Recipe by Julie B's Hive
Was looking to use up some whipping cream and found this fun little dessert. You decide which to use, sherry or brandy, and this will change the taste of the recipe. Cook time is chill time in two easy steps.
Top Review by Jen T
Very quick & easy to make. I scaled back and made this for just the two of us. I also added in a few lonely blueberries from the fridge lol. The grapes & the cream mixture really compliment each other. A 'keeper'. Made for Aus/NZ swap March 2010
- 907.18 g white seedless grapes
- 177.44 ml sherry wine or 177.44 ml brandy
- 473.19 ml whipping cream
- 29.58-44.37 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- brown sugar (garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate grapes in sherry or brandy for 2 to 3 hours. Drain well.
- Whip the cream. Add sugar, vanilla and sour cream. Continue beating. Fold in grapes. Spoon into parfait glasses. Sprinkle brown sugar on top.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 6 hours or more. Serves 6 to 8.