Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use to make Black-Eyed Pea Crab Salad With Grapefruit...you won't be sorry!
- 1⁄4 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1⁄4 cup walnut oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- fresh ground black pepper
- To make the vinaigrette, place all the ingredients in a jar. Cover and shake well.
- Refrigerate until needed.
This dressing is excellent! The grapefruit makes it lighter than most other mustard-based vinaigrettes. Thanks for the delicious addition to my salad dressing repertoire!
I used this vinaigrette in a simple mixed green salad (all green for St. Patrick's Day) and the only change was I didn't have enough walnut oil so subbed a little grapeseed oil. Delicious! Have added this to my salad dressing rotation. Thanks. cg