Recipe by wifeys
Mark gave me this recipe, he makes it at least twice a week, with local fresh grapefruits from our farm stand
- 2 small pink grapefruit
- 6 cups leafy salad greens (spinach, green leaf lettuce, arugula are best!)
- 1 -2 tablespoon raw tahini
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel grapefruits.
- Add 1-2 tablespoonspoons of tahini in blender and blend well.
- Optionally add 3-4 sun dried tomatoes after thoroughly blended and blend for 4-6 seconds to break them up but still leave small.chunks.
- Top the greens with chopped tomatoes.
- Pour grapefruit tahini dressing over and enjoy! Delicious!