Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups grapefruit juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 inches cinnamon sticks
- ice cube
- 2 (12 ounce) cans diet ginger ale, chilled
- For syrup, in a saucepan combine grapefruit juice, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Discard cinnamon; cool syrup.
- Cover and chill syrup.
- Fill four 8-ounce glasses with ice.
- Add about 1/3 cup grapefruit syrup to each glass.
- Fill glasses with ginger ale.
- Stir gently.
- If desired, garnish with grapefruit peel curls, edible flowers, and fresh mint springs.
I really enjoyed this drink! I halved the recipe. Thanks!