Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
So refreshing and light. This combination will surprise you. Adapted from TOH. A tip: pre-chill your salad plates in the refrigerator for a restaurant-quality presentation.
- 1 head bibb lettuce or 1 head boston lettuce
- 1 large grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 453.59 g cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 29.58 ml orange juice
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 1.23 ml salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Place lettuce on four serving plates. Arrange the grapefruit, avocado and shrimp over lettuce.
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinaigrette ingredients. Drizzle over each salad.