We love this with plain grilled fish or pork. Its also great with spicy crackers for dipping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a knife, slice off the top and bottom of the grapefruit.
- 2Then start slicing away the peel starting from top to bottom; use the last slice as a guide for cutting away the peel.
- 3Repeat until completely peeled.
- 4Remove any remaining white parts (the bitter pith).
- 5Holding the peeled grapefruit over a small bowl, start cutting away the grapefruit segments (the bowl will catch the juices).
- 6Slice away the fruit by cutting between the membrane.
- 7Set aside the grapefruit segments.
- 8Into the small bowl, squeeze the juice from the grapefruit membrane.
- 9Add the green onion, mint, jalapeno, red wine vinegar, honey, extra virgin olive oil and pepper; mix thoroughly.
- 10Add the grapefruit segments.
- 11Serve or refrigerate until ready to use.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grapefruit Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.1
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ruby red grapefruit juice