Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing and not too sweet. Try it on a lazy, hot weekend evening.
- 4 mint sprigs
- 1⁄3 cup fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 1⁄2 ounces rum
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- highball or Collins glass
- bar spoon
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle mint, simple syrup, lemon juice and grapefruit juice.
- Add 1-1/2 oz. rum and ice.
- Shake and strain into a highball or Collins glass over new ice.
- Top with club soda and a splash of bitters.
- Stir and garnish with grapefruit and mint.