Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the simplest, easiest and coolest grapefruit treatment one can ever ever come across. I tried it as soon as I found it and it worked beautifully on my skin. I got it out of the book "Ooh la la Perfect Body" by Susie Galvez. ENJOY!!
- Cut a grapefruit in half.
- Dip it in sugar.
- Wash yourself with lots of cool water.
- Rub the sugar dipped grapefruit all over your body.
- Add more sugar if required.
- Wash off after 5 minutes under cool water.
- Pat dry.
- Relax and enjoy some good music!
This was wonderful! I had a lonely grapefruit in my fridge and I couldn't think of what to do with it (besides eat it, of course). Once I found this recipe, I just had to try it out. It made my skin so soft and smooth - and it costs a lot less than some of those fancy sugar scrubs you can buy. This will be a regular treat from now on. Thanks Charishma! :)