Grapefruit Pistachio Tart
- Combine flour, pistachios, sugar and salt. Cut in butter until the texture of coarse meal. Stir in yolks just until dough comes together. Chill dough until ready to roll.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead dough for 1 minute. Roll out to just greater than 1/4-inch thick. Line a 9-inch removable-bottom tart shell with crust and trim edges. Chill for 15 minutes. Dock pastry with a fork and bake for 18 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Whisk together cream, sugar, eggs, yolks and vanilla until smooth. Whisk in pistachios and pour into tart shells.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until center stops jiggling when tapped. Chill tart for 1 hour before finishing.
- Remove peel from grapefruit using a serrated knife. With a paring knife, peel away grapefruit segments from membrane.
- Arrange grapefruit sections on tart. Warm apple jelly with 2 Tbsp water and brush grapefruit. Sprinkle outside edge of tart with ground pistachios. Chill until ready to serve.