Recipe by *Asha*
Non-alcoholic smoothie. Prep time includes 1 hour freeze time.
Top Review by Nickeletta
My blender did not like the frozen grapefruit and this took quite a while to chop. If I make this again I might chop the frozen fruit before putting it into the blender. I may also look into buying canned or jarred grapefruit, as this smoothie was VERY pulpy.
- 1 large grapefruit (about 11/2 cups sections)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 (8 ounce) carton low-fat plain yogurt, pina colada flavored
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange grapefruit sections in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil; freeze 1 hour.
- Place frozen grapefruit in a blender; process until finely chopped. Add next 4 ingredients; process until smooth.
- Add pineapple and pulse 4 times or just until blended.
- Serve immediately.