Baker Flo's Note:
My mother-in-law gave me this recipe a while back. I don't know where she got it from, but it is a delicious and very sweet dessert. It is one of our favorites in our home around the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. We have some very good friends that have several acres of grapefruit, and they are always giving us grapefruits. We always share our pies with them. Keep in mind that the preparation and cooking time will vary.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first four ingredients in a saucepan.
- 2Cook and stir until mixture is clear.
- 3Add 1 package of Strawberry Jello and stir until thickened.
- 4Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool for about 20 minutes.
- 5Add grapefruit sections to mixture and stir.
- 6Pour onto 9" baked pie shell.
- 7Put in refrigerator until jello is set.
- 8Serve with a dollop of cool whip.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grapefruit Pie
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.5
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 249.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 45.5 g
- Protein 3.7 g