Recipe by Tish
This is a salad full of contrasts. The two refreshing citrus fruits, one sweet and the other bittersweet go beautifully with the creamy textured dressing. This is absolutely beautiful in presentation for guests
Top Review by Tebo
I tweaked this a bit. Being rather lazy I simple cut up the grapefruit and oranges into bite size pieces. I also used peanut butter instead of tahini (I find tahini rather tasteless) and I sweetented the yogurt with a bit of honey. I thought it was terrific. Thanks Tish.
- 2 pink grapefruit
- 2 medium oranges
- 1 ounce watercress
- 5 fluid ounces unsweetened yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tahini (sesame paste)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the peel and pith from the fruit, halve lengthwise and cut each half into four crosswise slices Alternate 4 slices of each fruit on each plate and add watercress either side Beat together the yogurt and tahini and spoon over the fruit.
- Scatter the sesame seeds on top.