1/1 Photo of Grapefruit Margaritas
This recipe is from Martha Stuart's Menus for Entertaining. She says, Be sure the grapefruits are fresh and the tequila is of the higest quality. The recipe is made in three batches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill a blender with chipped ice.
- 2Add one third of the grapefruit juice, lime juice, tequila, Grand Marnier, and sugar.
- 3Blend at top speed until frothy.
- 4Pour into 3 or 4 chilled or salt rimmed glasses and garnish with a lime slice and sprig of mint.
- 5Repeat twice with the remaining ingredients.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grapefruit Margaritas
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 29.4 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: