Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Oxmoor House.
Make and share this Grapefruit Margaritas recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) container frozen limeade concentrate
- 2⁄3 cup ruby red grapefruit juice
- 2⁄3 cup white tequila
- 1⁄4 cup orange liqueur
- Combine all ingredients in an electric blender, adding ice to 3 1/2 cup level. Process just until ice is finely crushed.
- Pour into a pitcher and serve immediately, or cover and freeze.
- Note: For the freshest flavor, squeeze your own grapefruit juice. Try freezing juice in ice cube trays; add frozen cubes to blender.
- Make Ahead: If you want slushy margaritas for a crowd, make several batches in advance and freeze until ready to serve. There's no need to thaw them; just stir and serve.