1/1 Photo of Grapefruit Margarita
This is my favorite flavor next to the original lime. Make on the rocks or frozen. The mix of coarse salt and sugar on the rim is the best.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix tequila, orange liqueur, lime, and grapefruit juices well. If you think you need a little more sweetness, add a splash of simple syrup.
- 2Combine the coarse salt and sugar in a shallow bowl and mix together well.
- 3Rub one of the used lime or grapefruit rinds around the rim of two glasses and dip in cocktail salt/sugar mixture.
- 4Fill each glass with ice and pour in the margarita OR place the ice in a blender and mix the margarita mixture together to make a frozen margarita.
- 5Pour into 2 glasses and garnish with grapefruit and lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grapefruit Margarita
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6977.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: