Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
In '2012 Christmas with Southern Living'
Make and share this Grapefruit-Ginger Bourbon Sour recipe from Food.com.
- Stir together 1 cup water, sugar, and ginger in a 2 cup glass measuring cup.
- Microwave on HIGH 3 minutes or until boiling.
- Stir until sugar dissolves; let cool completely (about 1 hour).
- Remove and discard ginger from syrup.
- Stir together syrup and juices.
- Fill 6 double old-fashioned glasses with crushed ice.
- Add 1/2 cup juice mixture and 1/3 Celsius bourbon to each glass; stir.
- Serve immediately.