Prep 2 mins
Cook 9 hrs
From "Another Taste of Palm Springs" to benefit the Desert Hospital's children's wing. Recipe says "the chicken melts in your mouth." Interesting combination of ingredients.
- 1 1⁄2 cups grapefruit juice
- 3⁄4 cup salad oil
- 2 (1 ounce) packages Good Seasons Italian dressing
- 2 bay leaves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- Mix all ingredients together and marinate chicken overnight, the longer the better.
- Barbecue chicken, basting often.
- Cook approximately 45 minutes.