Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Here's a light tasty recipe for chicken wings. I love ruby red grapefruits and I hope you do too. These wings are more delicate in flavor but a great compliment to heartier side dishes.
- 3 -4 lbs chicken wings, jointed (save the tips for stock if you want)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons oregano (fresh or dried)
- 1 ruby red grapefruit, juice of
- Mix all the ingredients in a plastic bag and allow to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- To bake: preheat oven to 375, spread wings out on foil lined cookie sheet and bake for 1 hour or until done.
- To grill: grill on medium high heat for approx 30 minutes or until done.