Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious new twist to cocktail sauce!
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 -2 teaspoon fresh grated grapefruit peel
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 2 -3 grapefruits, peeled,sectioned,and chilled
- 1 lb large shrimp, shelled,deveined,cooked,and chilled
- To make the sauce, in a small bowl, combine the chili sauce, ketchup, grapefruit peel, and grapefruit juice; cover and chill.
- Arrange chilled grapefruit sections and shrimp in a serving bowl.
- Serve sauce as a dip for grapefruit sections and shrimp.