From Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 pink grapefruit
- 12 cups gourmet salad greens
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fennel bulbs (about 2 bulbs)
- 1 cup vertically sliced red onion
Sweet Pink-Grapefruit Vinaigrette
- 1Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- 2Peel and section the grapefruit over a bowl, and squeeze membranes to extract juice.
- 3Set 3 cups sections aside, and reserve 1/4 cup juice for vinaigrette. Discard membranes.
- 4Combine grapefruit sections, salad greens, chopped fennel, and sliced onion in a large bowl.
- 5Drizzle salad with the vinaigrette, and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grapefruit-And-Fennel Salad
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.5
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 85.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gourmet salad greens
seasoned rice vinegar