Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Grapefruit and Avocado Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 grapefruits
- 2 avocados, peeled pitted and chopped
- 1⁄4 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 head bibb lettuce or 1 head butterhead lettuce
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice (rosemary, parsley, garlic, sea salt)
- 1⁄2 cup alfalfa sprout
- Using a large bowl carefully peel grapefruit removing all of the white pith and catching any juice. Cut along the side of each membrane to release the segments.
- Add avocados, onion, and seasoning blend.
- Arrange lettuce leave on each plate and spoon mixture over the top.
- Sprinkle sprouts on top.