Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
this is a little unusual but delicious..just try it once..you will make again and again.
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- Combine first 3 ingredients together, fold in pecans and grapes, mixing gently till well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate till serving.
oh me, what a lovely salad. it goes with almost any dish ! my husband raved about the wonderful flavor and i loved the ease of prep ! patsy