Recipe by Payshients Renee
This recipe is out of a Costco cookbook and it is one of the best salads I've ever had. I made it for a potluck and everyone wanted the recipe. You don't want to use avocados that are too ripe or it will be mushy.
Top Review by Proud Veteran's wife
Made for PAC Spring 08 Huge hit with the family! I don't think you can go wrong with these ingredients! I did leave the fresh thyme out. Everything else I left the same. We will be making this again. Thanks!!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons white vinegar
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and cut into chunks
- 12 ounces naturesweet grape tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup very thinly sliced red onion
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, just the leaves